Facials in Trinity, FL
Every day our skin comes in contact with harmful pollutants, irritants and chemicals that can take quite a toll over time. From fine lines and blemishes to uneven skin tone and enlarged pores, many people are dealing with dermatological issues that can be managed or improved by simply coming into our practice for a professional facial treatment. If you want to always look your best, having a regular facial can help. Our experts at Trinity Dermatology and Aesthetic Centre in Trinity, FL offers facials to exfoliate and nourish your skin.
How Facials Can Improve Your Skin
Facials are non-invasive treatments designed to help exfoliate, cleanse and improve your skin's overall radiance and tone. It is a form of spa therapy that cleanses your skin and leaves it feeling softer and looking brighter and healthier. Facials have several benefits for your skin. They can:
- Remove dead skin cells
- Unclog blocked pores
- Rehydrate dry skin
- Relax facial muscles
- Reduce puffiness
- Promote skin cell renewal
What’s more, facials can help to reduce the negative impact of sun exposure, smoking and aging due to stress. If you have your facial performed by a licensed dermatologist, they will also advise you about the correct skincare routine for your type of skin and how to correct any ongoing skin issues you may have.
Reaping the Seasonal Benefits
Having regular facials can help your facial skin adapt more easily to seasonal changes. Be kind to your face by having at least four facials each year as the seasons change. Regular facials are important because they can help you maintain soft and glowing skin throughout the year.
What to Expect During a Facial Treatment:
- Consultation: Before anything else, you will first talk to your dermatologist and she will ask you questions about your dietary habits, your skincare, and any medications you take.
- Preparation: You will sit in a comfortable chair with a wrap around your body to protect your clothes.
- Cleansing: Your dermatologist will protect your hair with a headband and then use wipes to cleanse your skin. The cleansing solution used will depend on your type of skin.
- Exfoliation: This technique is used to remove dead skin cells with a mildly abrasive lotion or a steam exfoliant.
- Extractions: During this process, your dermatologist uses special instruments to remove any whiteheads or blackheads.
- Face mask: While the mask is in place your dermatologist may give you a neck or scalp massage.
- Finishing application: Your dermatologist will apply a serum or moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
- Home skincare advice: Before you leave, your dermatologist will tell you how to best care for your skin type at home.